Relevant textual alternative to the image

Holy Trinity History

In 2023-2024, Holy Trinity celebrated its 60th Diamond Anniversary with special events and traditional school activities to mark the historic milestone.



The Diamond Hawk Brick Campaign gave the Holy Trinity community the opportunity to purchase memorial bricks to commemorate student and family legacies at HT. The unveiling ceremony was a proud moments for students and long-time Head of School Michael S. Mullin. 

Holy Trinity celebrates 60 years

Holy Trinity History

A Maryland historical marker stands at the entrance to the Holy Trinity Church and Primary School campus grounds.  The church stands at the site of “Henderson’s Chapel” that was completed in 1712 by the Rev. Jacob Henderson. Henderson’s Chapel was deeded to the church in 1737 when Rev. Henderson sold the land called “Bel Air” to Governor Samuel Ogle and Colonel Benjamin Tasker. The present church building dates from 1836. The Parish Hall, which is the oldest section of the Primary School building, was built in 1961. 

Originally established in 1963 as a preschool, HolyTrinity has grown steadily and now includes the Daisy Lane campus (Glenn Dale) that opened in 1999. The Primary School Campus serves grades one through four, and the Daisy Lane Campus serves The Daisy Lane School (preschool and kindergarten) and High School Prep (grades 5-8).