A Maryland historical marker stands at the entrance to the Holy Trinity Church and Primary School campus grounds. The church stands at the site of “Henderson’s Chapel” that was completed in 1712 by the Rev. Jacob Henderson.
Henderson’s Chapel was deeded to the church in 1737 when Rev. Henderson sold the land called “Bel Air” to Governor Samuel Ogle and Colonel Benjamin Tasker. The present church building dates from 1836. The Parish Hall, which is the oldest section of the Primary School building, was built in 1961.
Originally established in 1963 as a preschool, the School has grown steadily and now includes the Daisy Lane campus (Glenn Dale) that opened in 1999. The Primary School Campus serves grades one through four, and the Daisy Lane Campus serves The Daisy Lane School (preschool and kindergarten) and High School Prep (grades 5-8).
– Association of Independent Maryland Schools
– Greater Bowie Chamber of Commerce
In accordance with the Governor’s guidelines and the AIMS recommendation, Holy Trinity has temporarily suspended on-site learning until April 24th. All Holy Trinity students from preschool to grade 8 will be engaged in an Online Learning Program (a combination of distance and virtual learning). Our faculty is offering innovative instruction as we encourage our students to be “The Best You”. Students should check the Portal regularly.
The Admissions Office is operating on a normal schedule during this period. Although our April Open House is cancelled, we invite prospective families to reach out to our Admissions Director, Rosalyn Cruz.